Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Appeal: Please stop being careless

I was reading this yesterday > Anak diculik 4 jam

My appeal to all parents out there (dah macam kerap sangat dengar kes-kes macam nie):

  1. NEVER NEVER NEVER leave your kids unattended in the car. Saya selalu nampak parents tinggal anak dalam kereta in petrol station. I am very very sure that it is not such a hassle to take your kids with you, being a mother myself. Macam-macam boleh jadi dalam masa yang singkat. In other countries, parents can be charged for NEGLIGENCE. 
  2. STOP letting your underage kids riding motorbikes illegally. Sudahla illegal, topi keledar pun tak pakai! Alasan yang selalu saya dengar: "Ala... kat kampung ajer" atau "Dekat ajer". But if anything happens, is it really worth it??? I've lost a friend who ride motorbike illegally without helmet on the same road with his house. Memang mati itu ketentuan Allah but as parents, don't you want to make sure that you have tried everything to protect your kids?
  3. SEATBELTS!!! I know some may not afford the carseat for babies and toddlers, but seatbelts??? It can really saves lives. PLEASE DON'T let your kids "drive with you".
I know for a fact that these are the things some people take for granted. I have many friends who just brush it off when I talk to them about it. But at the end of the day, have you really done all you can to protect your kids from harm?

No comments:

Post a Comment