Thursday, August 25, 2011

Still Losing It!!! :D


I wrote THIS over a year ago. Then I was 67.2kg in April 2010. BUT... the minute I'm back in Malaysia, it is almost impossible to lose weight!!! :(. Great food everywhere :D (Alasan hebat... ehehehehe). But then... in September 2011, I found out that I was pregnant. In my first pregnancy, I gained from 60kg to 80kg!!! And losing it was really hard. The lowest was only 65kg.

With the second pregnancy. I have make a resolution... not to gain as much....

Pregnancy Week 6 - 67 kg (still - haven't lose the weight I wanted to)
Pregnancy Week 38 - 75 kg
Week 1 after delivery - 70 kg
4 months after delivery - 60 kg with 33% body fat - YEAY!!!

It wasn't easy I tell you. Before this, I've tried everything (except exercise ;)). Sebut ajer... semua dah try and buat...

But after my delivery, this is what I did:
  • Portion control: mula2 halved it... then 1/4 it.... it was not drastic so I am easily move into it...
  • Water: lots and lots of it :D
  • Vege and fruit: lots and lota of it and I eat these before I eat my karbo and meat... so memang boleh curb rasa nak tambah nasi iteww ;)
  • MOST IMPORTANT!!! Exercise you all! No short cut to it. I take the Eliptical machine (kind to my knees) and I follow Jillian Michael's 30 days shred and still continue Windsor Pilates. Walaupun tak consistent buat but still can feel the difference. Perut semakin kurang mengembang, punggung semakin kuncup ehehehehe... dan yang paling best, I am more confident and fit now :D.
I want to lose more to reach my ideal weight but one thing above all, I want to be healthy!!! No more junks in the fridge, at home or in the office :D. Its a bout changing your lifestyle.

**tips exercise bulan posa.... exercise time dekat-dekat berbuka... lepas tue boleh minum, tak rasa dahaga sangat and boost the metabolism :D

Do it bit by bit and you will be able to reach your goal! Good luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment