After my delivery, my face from normal has turned to dry. This is normal because of hormonal changes. On top of that the pigmentation spots on my face has worsened :(. It bugged me a bit since the spots were clearly visible. I ran (ehehehe dramatik sikit) to Kiehl Empire. Why Kiehl? because of ranges of its product and great customer service :D.
So I've been using its Ultra Light daily UV Defence (SPF 50++), Ultra Facial Cream and Midnight Recovery Concentrate for over a month. This is in addition to my Himalaya Facial Wash and Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion. I've also use a product called Meladerm from US to treat the pigmentation.
The result??? Am very very happy as dry skin, pigmentation have really2 lessened.
- Ultra Light Daily UV Defence : This is with the highest SPF :)). It is very light just like a moisturiser instead of "sunblock" feel.
- Ultra Facial Cream : Work wonders to solve my dry skin and itchiness. yeay!!!
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate: My favourite!!! Love the smell... Nie pakai malam2 sebelum tido... just few drops... in the morning, you can really see the difference
No comments:
Post a Comment